I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 14 May 2011

Counting spots

These ladybugs were purchased at the dollar store - unpainted - I painted them each with a different number of spots and then put the answer on the back. So for a dollar and some paint - which I had on hand - a new counting activity was born!

3 comments:

  1. I love ladybugs! I have a lady bug song that would be so cute with this. It is called Little Lady Bug - http://littlefingersplay.blogspot.com/2010/03/preschool-song-little-ladybug.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for adding your link - I love the song!

    ReplyDelete