I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Friday 13 May 2011

Props for Songs and Finger Plays



 I found the glove and top two sets at a garage sale - fixed them up (since they had been falling apart) - then created more and added the cards with the songs and verses on them.






 I store them in clear plastic pencil cases which I got for 10 cents each at Office Depot during a back to school sale.
I also searched the net for real photos of the sea creatures to make the props for this song - laminated them after printing and taped them to popcicle sticks!

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled across this post whilst looking for ideas to spruce up our songtime experience- these are really amazing, and the idea of having changeable characters is really great and very economic. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep adding to my props weekly as I garage sale a lot - have a look at some of my garage sale finds and you will see many more ideas!

      Delete