I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Sunday 15 May 2011

Who wears those shoes?

This is a little game I came up with in my spare time  - lol!
On one side of the card is a picture of a pair of shoes - on the other side is the person or animal who may wear the shoes. The cards are placed out shoe side up - the children look at the shoes and then decide who may be the person/animal wearing those shoes.
To get the answer flip the card over!
Again, I simply searched the web for the pictures to use!


1 comment:

  1. nice idea...ur blog has great activity ideas for toddlers.....will try some with my son....it's nice to 'meet' u.

    ReplyDelete