I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Sunday 15 May 2011

Zoo Animal Fun!



Kids love animals - especially baby animals!
I searched the web for pictures of adult animals and their babies 
Printed the adults out 8.5"x11" and the babies 4"x3" - Laminated
Place the adult pictures out on the floor. There are about 16 in all.
Then give each child a picture of a baby. Ask them to match the babies with the adults.
Simple and fun for toddlers! I have done this with JK/SK and they liked the activity as well.

 Some of our favorite baby pictures turned into lacing cards.
Pictures printed - laminated and cut out - large mens shoelace used because they are longer.
OK this is my favorite baby animal for sure! :)
I turned it into a puzzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment