I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Thursday 30 June 2011

Collaborative efforts

I often take out art materials with no real agenda - there is no end product in mind - we simply create. It's about using the tools and exploring how we can manipulate those tools. They become collaborative efforts. A lot of socializing takes place, and during this time a suggestion is made as to what 'we' are creating.


At first some were practicing circles.

The sponge brushes were new to the children.

They soon discovered they provide more coverage than a small brush.

Everyone was really involved in painting.

It was suggested that they were painting the sun - Yes I can see that! :)

1 comment:

  1. I often use a large sheet of paper to encourage collaboration too- love this!

    ReplyDelete