I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Friday 29 July 2011

Indoor fun!

The weather here has either been horribly hot, or rainy and extremely muggy - so today we needed to have some indoor fun - with airconditioning! So I pulled out some popup tents, tunnels and vehicles etc.
The children played the entire morning without getting bored.

We set up in an unused classroom with tons of space.

I thought it looked fun!

The kids got right into play!

Tunnels are always a hit!

Very busy!

Peek-a-boo!

Hum how do these work?

What's next?

Ending the day with a  delicious Icecream cone sure hits the spot!

Who says the playground has to be outside?!

No comments:

Post a Comment