I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 30 July 2011

Today's Garage sale finds

Storage is so important in a classroom.
 Two of these! 50cents

This is about 5 inches deep - 25 cents

I will have a use for this for sure - 1 inch deep - 25cents

Music a must have - 25cents

Ready for Easter and Halloween - 50 cents

LOVE IT! Bulletin board letters - all organized in the box - $1

Plus I got a pop up tent for $4 and a ride on toy that looks like motor bike - $2

3 comments:

  1. I want to go garage saling with you someday! Your finds are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to that 2 state garage sale in a huge group of teachers one day - that would be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! You are the garage sale queen!! I love your finds! I haven't looked much recently but I love to hit Goodwill every chance I get! Thanks for visiting my blog too.

    ReplyDelete