I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Wednesday 24 August 2011

Back to school bulletin board

Here is one of my back to school bulletin boards - I include the children's pictures in most of my bulletin boards - these are our returning children and I will add the new children when we get back to school.
I used wrapping paper for the background cover - $1 at the dollar store and there is enough to do two boards! I cut my letters out of extra pieces of boarder trim - I trace them using letters from an old puzzle.

(Sorry about the glare - it was difficult to get the picture right! Click photo to enlarge)

It says - "Time to Laugh and Learn"

No comments:

Post a Comment