I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Monday 31 October 2011

Halloween Celebration

Our Halloween party was on Friday - I am so glad we did it then - less hyperactivity today! For my toddler class I provide the costumes for them to wear - so that parents don't have to worry about the costumes getting soiled or ripped before Halloween night. I put a pile of costumes out and let the tots pick one out to wear for our festivities. Now if anyone else here knows toddlers, they will wear the costume for a very short period of time, so we had to take the pictures quick. LOL We had lots of fun and giggles and ate tons of treats!













All my costumes come from garage sales - perfect condition and a great addition to the classroom!
The feast begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment