I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Thursday 10 November 2011

Counting

We often use this magnetic animal Tic Tack Toe board for counting! It's visual - easy to use and appeals to the toddlers as a great manipulative. The squared off sections makes it easy to place the animals while counting. There are 10 pieces - just the right amount so we don't get overwhelmed and most of the children can now count to 10. It's also great to do sequencing.



One of my garage sale finds! If I remember correctly it was 50 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment