I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Friday 30 December 2011

Created Resources for a New Year

I love to create resources as much as I like to seek them out at garage sales. Here are some of the ones I have been making while on the holiday break.

I made this with clip art from the web (laminated) so we could sing the Elephant song and count.
We can put it on our flannel board as I will affix Velcro to the pieces.

One Elephant went out to play
Upon a spider's web one day;
He had such enormous fun
That he called for another Elephant to come!

Two Elephants went out to play
Upon a spider's web one day;
They had such enormous fun
That they called for another Elephant to come!

Three Elephants went out to play
Upon a spider's web one day;
They had such enormous fun
That they called for another Elephant to come!

Four Elephants went out to play
Upon a spider's web one day;
They had such enormous fun
That they called for another Elephant to come!

Five Elephants went out to play
Upon a spider's web one day;
They had such enormous fun
That they all had a picnic in the sun!

This is to play a colour game - players roll the dice and select the corresponding star.
The game is over when all players can identify the colours in the game.
The stars are foam sheeting.

Counting cards - I made with 'word'. Laminated.
Students place the counters on the circles of each card as they count.

Watches for toddlers to play with, just for fun.

Cut and paste - no sewing!
I am not fond of sewing even though I know how.

Stop and Go sign to control the crazy traffic in my room!
We also have many games we can use this for - to make the stop and go visual - to eliminate the noise level - mostly mine! LOL Printed images from the web and laminated - then taped to a paint stir stick.

I'll be making a few more things I am sure - since I just got a cricut machine (for die cutting)

No comments:

Post a Comment