I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 28 April 2012

Garage Sale Saturday!

It was a great garage sale day!


Bongos - you can never have too many! :) 50 cents

Bin filled with craft stuff! $2

FREE STUFF!

I can see using this for markers and paper.

Wooden bread board - $1
Good for putting activities out for the tots - like the spools for threading.

 $3 for a friend!

This is so cute!
See how the story unfolds - great for circle time!
Great story time prop! 25 cents




Ann of Green Gables Hat! 25 cents

Love this!
Great for sequencing - counting - patterns etc. 25 cents

I have been looking for these forever! 10 cents

Fun Science and sensory! 10 cents

Great activity! 50 cents

Informative books!
With microphone below $4

I needed an extra one for my karaoke machine!

These are great for playdough as well! 10 cents

 25 cents and full of stickers - but I wanted them for putting away my cuttlebug folders!
$3 - there is a $62 price tag underneath!

50 cents - plus I got one of those huge dumtrucks for $1

25 cents

We can use these for science stuff - 50 cents

 Love this - great for my crafting for sure! $1


All books $2


New game - 50 cents


Entire box of craft stuff - $6

Plus I got 2 office waiting chairs for my boss and 4 heavy duty pillons - $17
Oh yeah and I got a large bag of plastic balls to make a sensory bin. $1

Doesn't this just make ya wanna go to a garage sale! :)

4 comments:

  1. Ya ya ya...I did go and got a big 0, zip, nada, nothing!! Great haul you managed

    http://anonymouscricuter.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got some awesome finds here!! I miss going to garage sales, where I currently live, there are a few, but nothing like in Southern California where I grew up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I am very addicted to garage sales now! :)

      Delete