I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 12 May 2012

Have a peek at my garage sale finds today?

Cool eh! $2

I was so happy to find this - $1

$1

This may come in handy for crafting! 50 cents

Notice anything wierd? LOL 25cents

Puzzles $1 each

This one has sound!


Storage for all my crap! LOL 50 cents

$1

25 cents

I have been looking for one of these for a long time! $1

Window cling paints! Cool! $1 for all!

$1

50 cents

 $1 for 2 felt boards stories


25 cents

10 cents

25 cents

Free!

10 cents

To top this week off I got a Little Tikes bounce house like this!!

Then I need to fulfill my scrapbook addiction! :)








I did go home with $ in my pocket!! LOL With a smile on my face! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment